Pls bring back the comments section!!!๐Ÿ‘น

Created By  scarawanโญ’ on Sun Jun 02 2024 18:46:46 GMT +0000 (GMT+0000)

Im trying to cope since I can't see ppl rant about the characters, give their opinions about the story... IM CRYING.๐Ÿ˜ข it's so hard bro, I'm not dropping this site since it's still good so far. But you even removed the REVIEWS? How will I know if the manhwa is good or not? You guys had to take the best feature of this site! Please bring it baackkkkโ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ™ if you guys will be improving things about it, at least inform us! So many are also dropping this site because of many issues going on. I'll still love this site but pleaseeeee give the comms sec bacckkkkk! I feel sad not getting to rant about the story or say anything. It feels lonely out here ykwim?๐Ÿ˜ข It was nice having a community to talk to about the stories, knowing ur not the only one crying about it. Now you guys are really making me review OLD comments of mine? What, r u rlly hitting me with NOSTALGIA rn๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ย  the comments section was the best part after reading a chapter!!!!!! Please GIVE IF BACK!๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

COMMENTS